Exit profile according to the MCER
By the end of the English 1 program, the students will be able to:
- Identify classmates, spell names, talk about professions, Introduce others and themselves.
- Get personal contact information of other people.
- Talk about locations, addresses and transportation.
- Identify, describe, and talk about family members.
- Make and accept a compliment.
- Talk about colors and describe clothing.
- Talk about morning and night events, describe household chores and hobbies.